Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Simple Scrapping.

I finally dusted off a few supplies & scrapped a simple little 8x8 page of one of my favorite photos of the girls. I think it's just natural & simple so I kept the page the same way. A few touches of ribbon, a little chipboard and ribbon & that's it. I did add a bit of journaling on the back of it (mostly so I can remember). I really need to incorporate more journaling, but like everyone else hate my handwriting & don't know how to work the printer well enough to print DIRECTLY on my page. I do often print it, crop it and mount journaling, but I do tire of that look as well. So hopefully it was the start I needed to get going. I have a few more laying out on the table that I would like to finish up.... and I haven't forgotten that blog candy -- hopefully by the end of this week. Stay tuned ;-)
.j.

Stamps: Totally Tabs
Paper - Creamy Caramel(SU), Rosies & Posies(Imaginisce)
Ink - Noir Palette, Craft Rose Red(SU), Craft Baroque Burgundy (SU)
Other - ribbon (SU & We are Memory Keepers), Chipboard (SU), Tab Punch (SU)

No comments: