Thursday, January 10, 2008

Do you FLY?

Today was a day of puttering about -- unpacking, getting messes dealt with, laundry, going through stacks of mail -- the "chores" of home-coming. I'm not sure how many of you know about FLYLADY...I was a flybaby many years ago and have come to realize I need to rejoin! SO... I'm FLYing again. It's a great site for encouragement for organization & cleaning. And I tell ya, living in an unfinished house has got the best of me and I'm hoping this will in some strange way help me cope! We've been living in/out of boxes between the rental & here for nearly a year and a half and my coping skills are depleted. So I figure if I can look past the drywall dust and plywood floors and see my sink SHINING.... I could still smile :) So you'll hear me chit-chat about that as well... New Year always brings on early onset of Spring Cleaning. Time to rid, chuck & dump! :) Of course this means I need to carry this on into my stamp room. *sigh* What a job! I CAN DO IT THOUGH! I'll post on here some good deals, freebies & other tidbits as I go so keep a peek here and perhaps my "junk" will be your treasure :) I have a few cards to make & a lovely one I want to share with you over the next couple of days, but here's another older one I made. It's bright, quirky & fun... enjoy.
.j.

No comments: