Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Let's Shop!

I'm trying to shrink down my stash a wee bit & hopefully give you the opportunity to grow yours :) All stamps are in great condition from a non-smoking home. If you'd like to purchase any or even see a scan of what they look like, please email me and I'd be happy to forward those to you. These are in Canadian dollars & shipping isn't included, but we can work out something that works for both of us with that. I'll also add a little extra surprise with each purchase. :) Happy Shopping:
On The Line $15
Everyday Celebrations $15
Around the Block $12
On The Beach $20
What Could Be Better $20
Little Inspirations $18
Heart & Home $12
Flowers & Flourish $18
In Full Bloom $20
Fresh Fillers $10
Beyond the Basics $10
Wee Watercolors $8
Watercolor Minis $15
Suitable for Framing $15
Spring Garden $18
Big Blossom $10
Quick Cards $20
Weather or Not $18
Travel Post $30
Simply Circles $20
Great Shapes $25
Fashion Statements $25
I Like Your Style $18
Burst Into Bloom $10
Alphabet Soup $12
Painted Posies $18
Paint Prints $15
Vegetable Garden $18
Too Terrific Tags $12
Oh My Word $15
Best Blossoms $12
Mini Messages $10
Mini Medleys $10
Little Layers Plus $10
Little Layers II $10
So Very $12
Tags so Much $12

Stampin' Up! Pastels (with old colors) $18 - some are broken, but still work great.

Inks with nearly new reinkers $8 each.
Eggplant Envy
Baroque Burgundy
Forest Foliage
Marvelous Magenta
Positively Pink
Mint Melody - no reinker, just $5

New Wooden blocks, assorted sizes FREE :)

More to come as I s-l-o-w-l-y make my way through my goodies.
.j.

No comments: