Monday, January 21, 2008

Hello Monday.

Hubby was suppose to come home this coming Friday, but flights were nasty expensive so he's having to wait until Sunday. *sigh* It's amazing even what two days makes when I'm on my own with the kids. All you single parents out there... MY HATS OFF TO YOU! Wow, you have an incredible job! So I thought this little pocket card was very fitting!! Give your guy a big cuddle tonight and be thankful he's laying there beside you :)

Stamps - On The Move (stampin' up!)
Paper - Chocolate Chip pocket card, mellow moss, regal rose, watercolor paper
Ink - Black StazOn
Other - watercolor crayons, ribbon (my stash & rose SU), heart eyelet, white brad, cuttlebug & embossing folder
This card was actually inspired by the LITTLE piece of green/brown ribbon at the bottom. I sometimes go through my design paper or other element and then base my card on that.... this time I took that piece of ribbon and thought I'd try to co-ordinate my card around that one element. What's an element that you have used to create a card/Scrapbook layout?

No comments: