Thursday, January 31, 2008

Caught Up Challenge

I squeezed in some stamping time yesterday to do THIS WEEK'S challenge (again from SCS). Very fun indeed. It is wet and mucky here in BC (the joys of a west coast winter) and so the blah's were in full swing at our house. Everyone wanting sunshine... so I thought I'd go with bright, happy colors for my card challenge. I used the scallop punch as the base of my flower and then built it up with prima flowers. Here's the sketch for you to try....


Stamps: Love Matters
Paper: Old Olive, whisper white, pumpkin pie, basic black, DS (my stash)
Ink: brilliance black & SU Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: corner punch, slot punch, prima flowers, scallop punch, 1/16th punch, brad, pink rhinestone
How do you find inspiration? Do you just sit and go for it when you stamp or do you CASE ideas you love?
.j.

No comments: