Saturday, January 26, 2008

Challenge

I'm really trying to participate in the weekly sketch challenge over at SCS. It's a great way to get inspired and push yourself to use the sketch they created for the week. So this week, this was the sketch we were given:

Here's my take on the sketch below:

Stamps: Walk this Way, Crosshatch, flexible phrases, Happy Everything
Paper: Old Olive, rose red, very vanilla, basic grey, imaginisce "rosies & posies" design paper
Ink: black stazon, rose red, basic grey, markers
Accessories: white brads, tab punch, ticket punch, white liquid applique, sewing machine for stitching
My kids love the liquid applique... it's one of those cards you just HAVE to touch! :) Did you participate in this challenge? If not, give this sketch a try over the weekend .... and let me know, I'd love to see yours!
.j.

No comments: