Sunday, January 27, 2008

Daddy Day.

Only a couple more hours to go until we head out to the airport. YEAH!!! There's a few flakes slowly falling from the sky so hopefully a full on snow storm doesn't start up (although I've heard rumors .... hmmm.....) Still time to enter the freebie from Friday's post. I will select a winner sometime on Monday :) Keep the comments coming.

I was playing the other day & thought I'd post a pic for today :) I don't pull out my twill tape too often, so thought I'd use it to stamp my sentiment. Also popped up some of the leaves on the flower. A bit out of the box for me... but it was fun to play :)


Paper - Chocolate Chip, DP(Basic Grey), Whisper White
Stamps - Time Well Spent (SU)
Ink - Black StazOn, SU Markers, COPIC Markers (starting to play!!), Chocolate Chip
Other - Twill Ribbon (SU), Brown Brads(stash), rhinestone

1 comment:

Diane said...

Great card!!! Love the sentiment you put on the twill ribbon,great idea!