Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Still away.

I'm still away on holidays, but have a couple photos to share with you :) This postage technique is very fun. A little time consuming, but I sometimes like that -- taking my time with a card & simply enjoying the process. I got a few new goodies for Christmas that I'm itching to play with so once I get home I hope to get some stamping time in :) ! My niece has officially stopped sucking her thumb and is having a party -- so we're off to a "done with my thumb" party! TOO CUTE!

2 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

love this.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.