Friday, November 21, 2008

Hello Weekend -

It's here again! The weekend. How's your Christmas shopping coming along? I'm *just* about done! Love that. Still need stocking goodies for hubby (why is that always so difficult!? Oh, I know -- a snowmobile, dirtbike, quad... difficult to fit in there!!) Need to make my handmade gifts still -- perhaps I'll get a chance t work on that this weekend. Kids are playing here, sleepovers there.... so it'll be a full weekend. Hockey Saturday, Soccer & Church on Sunday -- snow the whole way through -- good times!!
Here's a card I made for my sister-in-law using the upsy daisy set:

All those fall colors are gone now -- we are knee deep in snow, big blue skies... so very pretty. It sure does make it feel Christmasy!! On the island it was hard to get into the excitement of Christmas so early with all the muck & rain - the city here turned all its lights on last night & it feels SO festive. Need to get our little outdoor lights up this weekend too I think! :) Enjoy your weekend & family time -

.j.

No comments: