Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nothing new.

I don't have anything new to show you today. I have a couple pics on my camera I need to download to share, but haven't done much stamping other than the December journal me and the kids (OK, me & Megan) are working on :). I got some new stamps, and have spent some time just coloring images (that is so stress-relieving & relaxing for me!) so I thought this afternoon I might put some of those together ... or make cards out of them. Also need to start thinking about holiday homemade gifts & what I'm doing this year. You make any decisions? What are you making as holiday gifts this year? Please share :)
Kids are having a blast with all this snow -- what's even more exciting for them is waking up the next day & finding it's STILL here! :))) So unlike the island.
enjoy your day - stay warm!
.j.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everything is something you can eat, drink or burn (don't mean smoke :)
sarah