Thursday, November 20, 2008

Soccer life is back!

Indoor soccer has begun! Add hockey to that & school activities with extra practices for Christmas concerts... I've got some busy weeks ahead of me. Usually the first thing to go is STAMPING time. BUT... I did manage to get my Christmas cards all done! :) Here's a sneak peek:
These are the Copic Colors I used on my cards -- I think I made about 30 of them (main reason I don't have a lot of new cards to show you). It was a fairly simple card, what took the most time was all the coloring. I found the *best* paper to use for Copic markers. OK, I honestly only really tried 3 different kinds: Stampin' Up!'s whisper white, Canson Copic Paper, and Neenah paper (that I ordered off of Ellen Hudson's site). WOW -- winner is NEENAH PAPER! It is so awesome! Drinks in the color without ANY bleed. So I ordered a bunch (paid a truckload of shipping due to weight!) but I should be all set for quite a long time :)
Enjoy the season --
.j.

No comments: