Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day 6

Some of the pages are super simple & this is one of them! I made this photo "block" right in Photoshop so I all I had to do was cut & paste. It didn't fit as well on the page so I had to cover up the original '6' and just stamped it directly on the photo with StazOn jetblack ink. I made the ring by using the two hole punches from Stampin' up! Punch the smaller one (discard that circle), then using the larger punch, line it up so when you punch through that open space, you're simply getting that thin "ring". A few rubon snowflakes, and journalling on the bottom (I stamped with white stazon on the vellum cardstock before running it through the printer). Another page done... check! :)
A week before Christmas.. how exciting! Merry Christmas everyone,
.j.

No comments: