Wednesday, December 31, 2008

day 13 + Happy New Years {eve}

Well I'm back {I think}. Company is now gone and it's far too quiet here!! We had a fantastic Christmas and it was very special to have family here when I thought for so long it would be just us. Over the holiday time though I didn't get a single page done in my journal so now I have to play real catch up these next few days to get the book completed. I'm going to focus {still} on keeping it simple. I think the biggest challenge for me is finding the time. It's been forever since I've scrapbooked "for me", so it's been wonderful. My photo is a little on tilt here... tried to fix that in photoshop, but I had it on a chair desperately trying to catch some natural light from the window, yet... avoiding the glare... NEED PHOTOGRAPHY classes!!
How to build a snowman :) Thought this was a cute page for Day 13.
What are your New Year's Eve plans? We are running errands today and then I think we're going to do a chocolate fondue with the kids & have them go on a present hunt. Nothing major at all, just a couple little goodies to make the day a wee bit exciting :) They love to bang pots & pans at midnight {for them this is done at 9pm and our neighbours *will* wonder WHAT is wrong with us! LOL}, but they'd never last until midnight... not sure we will either! :)
Hope your season is bright!
.j.

No comments: