Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 9 -

Well the countdown is on here as we celebrate on the 23rd - making the 22nd our little Christmas eve -- honestly it'll be a full week of special moments & surprises so I'm looking forward next week and hope to savor it. I want to turn the clock back and have it go real slow so I can just enjoy it. It always seems to go by so quickly!! Day '9' was a nice easy page... just a vellum square (6x6) envelope (from Stampin' Up!) that I stamped with white stazon with some snowflakes. I love the look of stamped vellum!! I took a photo of the kids sledding (actually I think hubby took this one) and layered on the envelope. I am going to have the kids each write a little note about Christmas, and what they've enjoyed in getting ready.. that sort of thing. Maybe a little wish list... just whatever they want. Then I'll stick those little notes in there. Thought that would be neat to read year after year. :)

Blessings...

.j.

No comments: