Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 7

This was a very busy day so I didn't have my camera out that much snapping photos, so instead I did a grouping of photos I had taken on other days. Some Christmasy things in our home & outside. I printed out my journalling on this day on the back of this page. I'm trying to remind myself that this is simply a documentation of events. It doesn't matter if a particular thing happened on THAT exact day. It's about remembering what happened during the season. No stresses :) I have taken some more shots of my other pages and will upload a few pages here in the next few days. Company arrives tomorrow for the holidays so... I'll try to get some posts done ahead of time here so I can keep up with showing you my album. For the tab on this page, I just used two circle punches to create the "tab" on the side and then stitched with DMC thread the red circle and the green '7'. It's been fun to play around with my stashes of supplies. Used a Stampin' up! snowflake rub-on for the 'o' in season. K -- busy day cleaning to get ready for my Mom & her hubby coming tomorrow -- very exciting!!
Merry Christmas!
.j.

No comments: