Friday, January 02, 2009

day 14

Day 14 I focused on teacher gifts. I used the slit punch to make the scallops down the edges, but I'm excited to say that I got the threading water punch by Fiskars for Christmas! YEAH! I was so pleased with the scrapbooking stuff I got for Christmas -- Santa did an amazing job! All the Copic markers I had on my list -- THRILLED! Absolutely the yummiest Thickers I ever did see... cool vinyl, amazingly sparkly blue, and glossy silver.... yahooooo!!! SO... no more slit scallops for me... simply punch, punch - done! It will be wonderful! What goodies did Santa bring you this year? Do tell!!
Almost time to pack up the tree... dread that part. One of my favorite parts of Christmas is setting up the Christmas tree. My mom sends the kids a Christmas ornament every year and as we set up the tree we take the time to remember each ornament & often think of the year it represents. We are so blessed. Even though the stresses of life are at an all-time high for us, I still need to step back & remind myself how truly blessed I am. When I do that, I'm simply amazed.
.j.

No comments: