Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Eat Cake


Megan has a birthday party this weekend & so I need to make a few birthday cards... not sure why I always make a few, but I do... let them pick, and stick the "rejected" ones in the pile for next one. She walked in yesterday, saw this one & was like "awww.. this is so cute mom! I like this one"... so maybe I won't need another?? :) As I continue to go through my stuff, I'm determined to USE up what I have... so I'm finding bits of designer papers, tags here & there... so that is how this card ended up what it was. A little piece of this & that....
Stamps - Penny Black for the chicken, Sentiment is by Hampton Art I think.
Accessories - Ribbon is SU's grey taffeta (by far my favorite.. love that ribbon!), metal edge tag (Stampin' Up! ... remember those?!) LOL, button (stash!)
Used the cuttlebug on the regal rose cardstock, design paper is also SU and the doodling around the edge of the tag & image was freehand - by me :)
I have a Valentine to show you tomorrow :)
Enjoy your day... mid-week!
.j.

No comments: