Friday, January 16, 2009

Weekend.

Yes! The weekend has arrived. I love the slow down... no rushing to school... having the kids home! AND... it's suppose to WARM UP! That makes it even better. We may ACTUALLY get outside. Weather & windchill has kept us indoors most of the winter thus far. We're BC kids!! .... this -30....-38.....-43.... yeah.... not working!! The thought of -8....0....+3 ??? YES!!!! and a big HORAAAAWWWW from us! So, we'll see.
I got this stamp back in October & it's *finally* seeing ink. I got to a stamp store in Edmonton, but they hardly had anything my "style".... I saw this, and kept coming back to it... so I thought I'd get it (I seriously DON'T need anymore flowers... but there you go!) I love those dew drops! I have a couple clear ones on this card and I'd love to get a set of blue/greens.... Again, I was using up snippets of DS paper.... Nothing much to explain on this card. Straight cuts. Colored with Copics....there you go :)
I got my new stampin' up catalog in the mail the other day... There is a set in there I'd love to get my hands on.... birthday is coming up... might ask for that one! Trendy trees it's called. Quite funky - like that! I'm planning to stamp a bunch of images & color this weekend. Got a few cards done yesterday & trying today -- but laundry keeps calling me.... :)
Enjoy your weekend!
.j.