Monday, January 05, 2009

day 17 + an error.

Well, I apologize for the unedited and fairly poor photo. For some reason I have a strange glitch in my photoshop 5.0. I can upload all my photos, but they will not allow me to edit them (and save that edited version). So... here's the uncropped page! :) I am nearly done the album, so it feels good. I will upload some more pages for you tomorrow (I'll just see if I can figure out the glitch, but.. you may have pics like this!)
I focused on traditions for this day. Some of our family traditions during the holidays. One of those is my making Orange Cinnamon Swirl Bread. I only make it at Christmas time, so it's extra special :) We make french toast out of it for Christmas morning. YUM!
My goal this week is to start going through the stamping/scrapbooking supplies, so I will hopefully have a "for sale" post soon! :)
.j.

No comments: