Tuesday, October 14, 2008

do you live with passion?

I finally got around to inking up some of my new sets from Stampin' Up! This set is called Inspired By Nature. Living with passion - that's a challenge isn't it! Sometimes I'm living to make it! LOL. Need to remind myself that it's the JOURNEY not the DESTINATION! Enjoy the days, the moments. Slow down. With the Christmas season fast approaching I will need to remind myself of this. Slow down. I'm determined (as I am every year!!) to be prepared so I can enjoy December and not be racing through, feeling behind & having little fun! You with me on that one? I'm going to start little reminders - so join with me if you'd like a calmer Christmas Season. :) I'm going to start this week and make my lists! Christmas Card list & Gift list. I'm a list girl! I know that has probably trained my mind to simply not remember, but I *need* the list! Love that feeling of drawing a line across a completed task! :) See... it's the little things! So -- go grab your paper & pen and start those lists.
I pulled out one of my favorite greens (mellow moss) for the base of this card. I'm trying to use up all my bits of design paper, so this is again Bali Breeze paper. I stamped the grass in mellow moss and for the flower I used markers - always artichoke and some blues (forgot to write those ones down!) I stamped on whisper white & matted on basic black. I used a little paper piercing below the sentiment to add a little texture, as well as used black brads for the top corner accent. I also popped the 'live with passion' with stampin' dimensionals.

I think that's about it :) Hope you live your day with passion.

.j.

No comments: