Thursday, October 02, 2008

For a friend...

We've hit Thursday again -- wow are these weeks every whippin' by! Anyone else feeling that?! I heard someone the other day mention there were only 12 weeks until CHRISTMAS. WHAT?! Life needs to slow down a bit for me. It was photo day at our school yesterday and so the back & forth on how to do one's hair & what to wear. All the nervous tummies over picture day. Can't say I liked picture day myself - awaiting to see what photo would end up forever in the yearbook! LOL. Anyway....
I am really loving these chicken's by PennyBlack -- might have to stick a few more on my Christmas Wish List. I guess if Christmas is only 12 weeks away it's time to work on those lists! This card is for a friend of mine (happy to say it's already in the mail!). October seems to be another month of birthday's so I need to get my butt in gear and start stamping again :). Who has started on their Christmas Cards? I have no idea what I want to do yet -- need to play I guess.
I saw a great tutorial on the COPIC MARKERS. I know a few of you have asked questions about them. I personally love them, but still needing to practice -- takes a bit of a learning curve to get the hang of them. I found this blog the other day and she has a little video of her usage of these markers that I thought I would pass along if you're curious. Check her out at: KiyomiKrafts
Click on her name there & it'll take you right to her site.
Ok - must get some chores done so I can stamp... maybe tomorrow. Wow, that's friday already!
enjoy your day,
.j.

No comments: