Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Hoppy Birthday

Still trying to increase my supply on boy's birthday cards! Card Making Day last Saturday helped in getting some cards done -- woohoo! Love that there's an actual WORLD CARD MAKING DAY! Hubby said it should be a card making month -- wouldn't that be sweet! Trying to use every last tidbit of this School Stripes paper... love it. I also love to use rub-ons when I've run cardstock through the cuttlebug. I find that it works if I stamp BEFORE running it through, but if I forget then I usually grab the rubons. I'd love to find a stamp like this rub on -- circles just fit so well in my punches! :)
The center of the flowers are liquid applique - pewter. The frog has been cut out and popped up with some dimensionals and I hand drew some *spots* on his body :) Hope your week has started well & continues to be fantastic.
Say... anyone get a card mailed out to someone - I know Kim did!!! :) -- just because you were thinking of them? There's still time. I've got some more birthday cards to get in the mail - another busy birthday month this October is!
enjoy your day,
.j.

No comments: