Anything with the word 'easy' in the recipe is my kind of a recipe! This is a quick meal and everyone in my family gobbles it up!
2 tbsp. butter
1 onion, minced
1 tsp. minced garlic
2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
1 unbaked pie crust
1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
4 eggs, well beaten
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1 tbsp. butter, melted
bacon bits (real!!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Over med-low heat, melt butter in large frypan. Add onions, garlic, bacon (cooked) & broccoli. Cook slowly, stirring occasionally until veggies are soft.
3. spread cheese over pie crust then spoon cooked veggie mixture on top of cheese.
4. combine eggs & milk. Season with salt & pepper. Stir in melted butter. Pour egg mixture over veggies & cheese.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes or until center has set.