Monday, October 13, 2008

i still do

We had a wonderful family day yesterday. Of course WAY TOO much food, but it was sooo good! We have a couple of those Shepherd's pie casserole's in the freezer and one for tonight so a huge day of cooking and looks like I'll have a few nights "off"! I'm not a big leftover fan, but a night off of cooking more than makes up for it!
This was David's anniversary card this past August - 14 years for us! I forgot to take a picture of it, so I quickly did a few days ago so I could post it. There's not too much *stamping* on this card (just the sentiment ' i still do'). I ran the base of the card through the cuddlebug machine with an embossing folder & then used the heart die to cut out all the hearts. The design paper was from Basic Grey (love their papers!!) and the ribbon is the yummy taffeta ribbon from Stampin' Up!
I joined the YMCA this past week and got in my first workout with hubby. It felt good (but MAN AM I WEAK!!). So I hope to get going regularly and whip my butt back into shape. My asthma totally bothers me in the cold... so... living here would be very difficult! Still need to keep active though - makes me feel good. And I now need to burn off this turkey and stuffing!
Enjoy your day off --
.j.

No comments: