- A note from the heart. Have your child write a note of thanks to their teacher. Let them use their own words. perhaps even a poem.
- A class gift. Get all the kids involved and make a mini scrapbook - designate a page for each student that he/she can decorate & scrapbook a picture of either themself or a favorite memory from that year. A simple frame that can hold a photo of each child.
- Classroom supplies. We know teachers put out a lot of their own pocket money here. Create a unique package to hold colorful paperclips, cool pencils, post-it notes, jiffy markers, stickers...
- Something personal. Find out if your teacher has a special collection that you could add to, a favorite hobby or craft that you could find a gift in.
- Pamper. Collect money from all the kids in the class and purchase a day at a spa or a manicure/pedicure. Parents will be glad they are not out hunting for a gift and the teacher might be thrilled not to have 25 bottles of bubble bath!
- Repackage. Find a cute jar and fill it with Starbuck Coffee beans, popcorn kernels or jellybeans! Decorate it with a cute tag of thanks.
- Movie Night. Get some jiffypop, licorice, chocolate & a couple passes at the movie theater or free rentals at a local video store.
- YOUR IDEA???? :)))
enjoy your day,