Monday, October 20, 2008

For Rachel

My niece has a birthday this week... seems like it's been birthday central here the last while. Always a great excuse to make another card! I've slowly been going through some old stamps I have. I found this little girl stamp and I thought it would be perfect for Rachel's birthday card. I cut out the square with my nestibilities (using my Cuttlebug) and colored it in with my Copic markers. I told Santa I needed a few more of those markers!! :) The 'Happy Birthday' is a rubon from 'Deja view' (?). The cardstock & design paper is all from stampin' Up! as is the ribbons. I tied on the white grosgrain ribbon & then took snippets of other ribbons (great way to use up scraps, don't throw them away!) to add some texture.
Welcome new week. Hope you all enjoy your Monday.
.j.

No comments: