Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Simply Masucline

I seem to have caught my little ones' tummy flu. Not fun at all. It has sure wiped me out! Sleeping with her on the bathroom floor while she was sick seemed like such a good idea.... but now I'm in there! Oh the things we do as mothers! So hopefully I'll be on the mend soon to get some stamping done - who has started their Christmas cards??

Another lighthouse card for the male birthday card stash. Lighthouses are easy that way -- I had a piece of this design paper on the table that I thought would be good for a male-card. Kind of funky, cool. :) I colored the image with my Copic Markers.
One thing about using the cuttlebug is that if you want to stamp a greeting or image, you need to do that *before* you run it through. I forgot here, so I used a piece of vellum cardstock to stamp the greeting in Stazon (Jet Black) and attached it behind the matted design paper. Simple card, the only thing that took time was the coloring (which I love anyway!) :)
We have no school here today -- so enjoying a day with the kids & no school morning/afternoon rush is always a treat! Feelin' a touch better than yesterday -- that's such a good thing!! :)
.j.

No comments: