Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Eat Cake.

Wednesday - middle of the week - how's it going so far? My little ones are fighting pre-winter cold bugs and are slowly on the mend (at least I hope they're on the mend). Lots of sniffles & coughs. Poor things. Being sick is the pitts!

I've been busy trying to bulk up my birthday card selection. I'm always stuck on boy/men birthday cards and I found this set I got quite awhile ago and forgot about. Do you do that?! I do. I kept with browns/blues to give this a man-feel. I colored with my Copic markers (I have some new colors arriving this week! yahoooo!!) and sponged the edges with Close To Cocoa ink. I used some designer paper, the cuttlebug, photo corner punch with paper piercing, and some brads. I was happy with how it turned out & it was relatively quick too!



enjoy your day!

.j.

No comments: